- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Personal information will solely be collected or used with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We use Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
- The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only. We use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage in order to optimise the content, and its marketing, to better meet your needs. This is essential for us to operate this website as a free to use service.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information are readily availlable to all users of this site.
- Any Newsletter opt-in can be cancelled by pressing the unsubscribe-link which is included in every newsletter. This action is free of any charges or fees, other than the basic fees and costs required for data transmission.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.